Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Coming Soon, 2015!

How close we are to the New Year of 2015.  Wow....a whole year gone by already and another coming our way quickly.  Thanks, dear blogging friends for every comment you left me this year ....it is a joy to be part of the  blogging 'family'.  Your  comments & blog posts are so interesting and  uplifting! They are a  big blessing to me!

We had a wonderful  Christmas, and took down our tree today.  A little early but with our family gone back to home and work....it just seemed like it was time to put things away.  I have rich memories of the fun we shared.  Richer memories still of being with the grandsons and of the  big hugs from them.  More great memories of  how pretty and Christmas-y the red & green Fiesta plates looked on our Christmas tablecloth... we enjoyed the meals, and even more so, the fellowship around the table.  With 3 or 4 cooks or helpers....the meals practically made themselves. Loved it all!

I am so thankful some tests I had came back normal......and  We are off to prayer-meeting soon. Thanks for coming by and may your New Year be so full of blessings,that it just may be the best one ever!

Lamentations 3:21-23
'This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.
It is of the LORD's mercies that we are  not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
They are new every morning; great is thy faithfulness.'

v.25 The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.'

1 comment:

A Colorful World said...

I am so happy you had a blessed and wonderful Christmas, Maggie Ann. Happy to hear too that you had some good news of medical tests. This has been a good year, and I pray 2015 will be even better for you and for me and for all those we care about.