Monday, April 28, 2014

Flowpaper!

 This is the app of the weekend here at our house!  It was a free app, over at the itunes store recently.  We have been in total admiration of the beautiful designs we've created just by swirling our finger on the ipad screen.  If you can get it, we recommend 'Flowpaper' for a lot of enjoyment.  I wonder how this would be to make it into a jigsaw puzzle?  I think I'll give it a try using the 'magic  puzzles' app.

I love the beauty of these vibrant colors!  My husband did this one and I love it. What an age we live in for computers to do this.  What glorious art! (If you click on this to enlarge it, you will really be able to see how beautiful it is)

 We've had a very rainy day here.  We went shopping in the midst of drizzle and downpour and were glad to get back home.  Its been such a very nice week-end though.  Last week I sewed two skirts and really enjoyed making them.  Now to lose 5 lbs!  Once I get sewing I hate to stop.  Accomplishment is such a satisfaction, and then there are the new things to use.  Love it...now if only I could discipline myself to a schedule of various pursuits with my hobbies and skills.  Don't think that will happen....lol.  Wishing though!

5 comments:

Latane Barton said...

I have that app. Isn't it fun? Have a great week.

Patsy said...

Let us know if it works and makes a puzzle and how you did it.
What a joy to hear you are so happy with your work.
My quilting is going so slow. I don't know if it is age are what but can't make it come out right.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful! We don't have this app but it looks like fun. I love to sew and once I start, I don't want to stop. I go in spurts! lol Enjoy your day! I have a box of colored pencils on top of my new book. I haven't 'colored' yet though! Hugs!

Carla from The River said...

I like your new app. I will have to check it out for me. :-)

I agree with you. I like to do so many things, I need to schedule them so I can try them all. :-)

A Colorful World said...

Such fun! :-) I too have been sewing...finished a flannel blanket for my grandson that is made doing the seams outside and snipping them to make them fuzzy when washed. I had made one for a nephew months ago and promised this one to GS. I'm just so slow! Did make a few baby outfits in between for people who had new little ones though.