Monday, March 12, 2012

 More pretty roses that added a cheerful touch to the table when company was coming. We have a local florist shop that has wonderful prices and are generous as can be.  I appreciate them for sure.


 This is a recent find at our local Good Will.  The colors show up darker here ...its more pastel..and sort of dreamy.  You never know what you might find at the Good Will.  Recently I was talking with a lady who works there and she came in to shop on her day off.  She said you never know what will come in and lots of things still have the price tag on it!  We agreed it was just plain fun to shop there.


These roses came from Aldies...and the baby's breath and ribbon came from my favorite floral shop.  When I was a little girl and a teenager even...I would never have believed all the blessings we would enjoy as adults.  God is so good...in more ways than I can count.  My cup overfloweth...'The Lord is  my Shepherd, I shall not want'....even if I didn't have roses...there are the spring violets, and wonderful dandy-lions...and the heavenly scented lilacs and lily of the valleys....and daffodils.   All free.  What a wonderful heavenly Father!

4 comments:

Carla from The River said...

Love the photos!

A Colorful World said...

You are always such an inspiration to me, Maggie Ann! Thank you for the Bible verses and words of praise!

I have nominated you for the Liebster blog award. I hope you will come by my blog and see what it's about... If you wish to pass it on to five others, please do. You need to post the blog award picture on your blog, link back to me when you tell about winning, and then nominate 5 new people (giving their links) and let them know. Congratulations!

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Maggie Ann, I am visiting from Marie's A Colorful World after she provided your link. So glad I did, you have a wonderful blog.

Everything Changes said...

Beautiful and so comforting...