Sunday, November 28, 2010


Happy Sunday afternoon, its so gorgeous outside and here I am. Sleepy. Oh well, nothing a little nap won't cure.

Go here to watch an awesome video clip about the new life of the unborn. My husband & I really enjoyed this.

There goes the timer, the pumpkin pies are ready!

'I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.'

My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuence were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee." Psalms 139, verses 14-18


2 comments:

Mrs. Mac said...

Dear Maggie Ann .. just popping by for a little visit. I've missed a few of your posts. Your stained glass art is so wonderful. Now, I've been sewing a nightgown (a vintage pattern) out of flannel shirting material .. plaid .. and my eyes are shot (smile) .. It took me four days to sew (my .. a long time). Now I'm starting an apron (vintage .. long .. dress-like). I need to invest in a dress form so I can get a better fit.

Any snow yet? We've had about 2 feet so far. Lovely and pristine.

I loved your study here today about the 'unborn' ... very precious.

Hugs and have a blessed week.

Patsy said...

That was awesome!