Tuesday, July 07, 2009



This is one of my favorite books, among many! A Winnie the Poo book with yellow pages. Did you ever have a book with yellow pages? Its like sunshine...that lifts the spirit. Please do click on this pic to enlarge it, I am so unsatisfied with the quality of it on the blog at first glance. It is such a beautiful page with its sunny yellow paper.

We spent yesterday painting the pc room. Oh what work. Every time I pull out shelves of anything they take over the room/house. And yet I press on, trying valiantly to organize and clear clutter.

Hubby is stopping at the library right now...to borrow 2 spinning books I ordered. Oh happy day indeed...I looked at these briefly at Barnes & Noble Booksellers(don't you love that title?, I do. Especially today when everything formal is rather tossed aside). So....I'll have a couple of weeks to enjoy the spinning books...learning from them and if I REALLY like them, I'll buy them perhaps. I hope your summer days are pleasant and not all work like mine are this week! You know what that old saying is, nothing ventured nothing gained, groan. =)

Life is full of so many wonderful things to enjoy, yet I long for the Lord to catch us away....away from this present evil world where children aren't safe and there are locks on our doors and fear is silently present for many people. There are no locks in heaven. "Praise ye the Lord"

"He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our LORD, and of great power: his understanding is infinite." Psalm 147: verses 4 & 5.

6 comments:

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Thanks for stopping by again. I sure hope this purse turns out okay. it is a new adventure for me. I will need to put a lining in it but my sewing machine is not in the best of shapes..It is old!! it is so old it has yellowed!!
Enjoy your spinning books!! Sandy

Patsy said...

You have been busy, I like your little book and it is a sweet picture.
Patsy

Marie said...

Maggie Ann, how funny your comment about locks in heaven. I think about that a lot, how I will never have to look behind me, or wonder where this or that child is. I can sit in peace anywhere, no fear of anyone sneaking up behind, etc. An absence of fear. I can barely stand to think about it, it will be so wonderful.

Saija said...

you always put my world aright ...
the thought of being with the Lord is indeed something to cheer my heart and lift my spirits!

hope you had a good sleep after all that hard work of yours ...

blessings on you!!!

Mrs. Mac said...

Praise the Lord for libraries! It's nice to check out what's available at the local library (on line)... and if they can get a book from another library .. then being able to recheck out the book from my office should I need more time.

My little boy, Nathan, is always looking for stars in the night sky. He prefers the stars to clouds, thunder, and lightning ;) I shall inform him tonight that God knows how many there are in the sky :)

Hugs from the North Woods,

TO BECOME said...

I loved this post!!! The book is just beautiful with its yellow pages and I love that story.

I am listening very closely these days, hoping more and more to hear that trumpet. The days are filled with evil things that as a girl, I never knew existed. Too bad men are such sinful creatures and many don't love the Lord or His ways. Have a happy weekend. connie