Tuesday, June 23, 2009





Last week our son went to the state of Washington on a business trip and he brought me home a present. (Please click to enlarge this pic so you can really see her better) A wooden puzzle of the Statue of Liberty.

I put her together the next day...a very dreary and darkish kind of day. But, inside at the kitchen table two heads were together...and my Lady of Liberty was taking shape. I put the base together, got stuck on the body....he figured that out for us. Then I got the head together all by myself...yay!!! and the arms, and here she is. There really were not any directions, except 'match a to a' and so on.

I'm ready to have a try at another one son! I still feel exhilarated just looking at her lovely self with all those little pieces.

2 comments:

Patsy said...

That is some cute.
Patsy

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Hello there!! Long time no come see you..sorry!! I am work this afternoon and trying to get around to all that I can.
We had to go get a new modem. That was why we were down too. What a puzzle...Great that you had so much fun doing it too..Sandy