Thursday, December 04, 2008


This is what Christmas is all about!

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord." My personal Saviour...and my Lord! With his suffering he washed all my sins away.

"Loved with everlasting love, Led by grace that love to know;

Spirit, breathing from above, Thou hast taught me it is so!

Oh, this full and perfect peace! Oh, this transport all divine!

In a love which cannot cease, I am His and He is mine."

"His forever, only His....from the hymn..'I am His, and He is Mine'.

I'm passing along two blog posts that I read this morning and was blessed by the first one (imagine Scientists finding a missing day in the universe!) and intrigued by this crockpot recipe. Although I'm on a low-dose sugar way of eating..my good husband has no such restrictions and the keenest of appetites. lol! Imagine being able to make Christmas candy and more in your crockpot! Does it get any easier than this? I printed off several recipes from this blog to try.

3 comments:

Patsy said...

I want to make candy in my crockpot. So send it on.
patsy

Patsy said...

I put the site on my favorites. I like crockpot cooking.
Patsy

Anonymous said...

I've made several batches of crockpot candy. Type 'crock pot candy recipies' into your web search and you will come up with many, many crock pot candy recipies. This candy makes great little remembrance gifts wrapped anyway you like.

Carol Ann