Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I have been tagged by Patsy! So here goes. Seven random or weird things about me. Hmmmmm.
1. First of all, I'm thrilled to be 'saved', forgiven of my sins and freed from any judgement. I have new life in Christ, abundant and free.
2. I love books. I just finished reading Tracie Peterson's 'What She Left For Me', and I mean just! What a story, it kept me spellbound for 2 hours at the kitchen table.
3. If I can't spend some time spinning wool or knitting at least every other day, I feel cheated.
4. I am very lactose intolerant. Thankfully their are lots of products that are milk free.
5. Just to challenge myself I am trying on for size....this...to go flour and sugar free for 2 months. Well, a bit here and there is the exception. If I succeed, then a prize awaits me. Hopefully! Something to do with knitting and spinning most likely.
6. I dread social functions, but usually enjoy myself very much once I get there.
7. I check every door to make sure it is locked before I go to bed at night, but sometimes remember that the illness that caused our daughter's death came in in spite of the locks. Sometimes we fear things that never happen and what we never dream of comes to pass. Thats when the truths of God carry and comfort...and promise more than we could think or ask.
Lets see, passing this on to 7 other people now. If you'd rather not participate, its ok.
1. My blogging friend,Saija Saija in Canada. Our son is flying up there as I type this..
2. My blogging friend Nancy
3. My blogging friend Rhondi
4. My blogging friend Ann
And, to save time, I'll stop here. If anyone wants to join in, please do! It IS fun to read these.