Saturday, October 18, 2008



I am so proud of my daughter!!! She was voted Nurse (RN) of the Year by the hospital employees where she works in the sunny south. When she was in 6th grade her sister fell ill with an incurable disease and 'J' decided that year she was going to be a nurse. She has made a difference in many lives over the years. She is a ray of sunshine with her upbeat personality. She is one to go the extra mile to comfort and care for her patients and very proficient in all her skills. Please...excuse me while I brag a bit but I am SO proud of her and her many accomplishments! Hugs & kisses 'J'. Congratulations to our beautiful daughter....=)

8 comments:

Patsy said...

Congratalation to your dear daughter, brags are in order. The card is lovely that you made. I have been to your other blog , I was at one time makeing all of my card to special people.
Patsy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to 'J'! A little bragging is surely in order.

Dawn said...

Of course, you are proud of her!
Love the banner, BTW!

Pear tree cottage! said...

Florence Nightingale would also be so proud of her too I am sure.

The lady with the lamp and your daughter must walk hand in hand in compassion for others and that is a treasured gift.

Lee-ann

Kim said...

Congratulations! What an honor!

Winifred said...

Congratulations to you all. That's fantastic news.

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Congratulations!

That is a very special honor for her.

Mrs. Mac said...

What nobel start to her nursing career. She must be a very dedicated person; someone with a mission of a higher calling, I'd say. Enjoy your time together!