Monday, September 15, 2008



So many things make up a life-time of memories. And now for so many Texans' those pieces of their life are gone. How terribly sad. And now they must hold on for dear life to what is in their memories, holding on to their faith in God and fellow man for help in rebuilding thier lives. They are in our thoughts and prayers. May every trial bring them closer to God...whose love is never ending. "In him was life; and the life was the light of men. The light shineth in darkness and the darkness comprehended it not." John chapter 1, verses 4&5. I repented of my sins and accepted that light when I was 32 years old. Oh glorious day! May many listen to his voice...that we find in His word. Having this world's goods or no, may we have and belong to Christ the Lord.

This collage was sent to Peggy as our collage exchange a good while back. I don't think she'll mind my posting it.~~I've been watching the news by the hour...

1 comment:

Mrs. Mac said...

There have been so many fierce storms of late. My heart goes out to those that are in their path. The recovery will be a long one ... hopefully not forgotten by those not living nearby.