Thursday, April 24, 2008



A friend sent me a forward with the following,

"CLINTON (age 5) was in his bedroom looking worried.. When his Mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, 'I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?'"

JAMES (age 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: 'The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt..' Concerned, James asked: 'What happened to the flea?' Guess which one I laughed hardest at?

This is just a quickie online stop for tonight. Its been a busy day, and the Lord has really blessed me. I got my entire craft room cleaned...you should have seen it...such a jumble of things. I've gone down there several times recently to start organizing and after looking at it for a couple of minutes, turned around and left. Clueless. And, today, voila! success, the Lord has helped me. I also got the waistbands of 3 skirts taken in, plus got to spin. And had a great cello practise today. And made lasagna for supper. Oh dear, I didn't mean to come across as bragging. Do overlook it and rejoice with me at all these things done. smile. Now if only tomorrow didn't have as big a to do list.

"White wing'd angels meet the child On the vestibule of life." E. Oakes Smith~~ True, really. ~~ "I say unto you that in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:10

4 comments:

sparrow's song said...

It's amazing the mind of a child and how they perceive the moment. A lesson there for us to listen with a little bit more imagination.

Kudos to you for finishing your cleaning job AND the projects. I know it took me a long time to work up in tackling my closet but I did it in one afternoon. Then we wonder what took us so long. Bless God for that inspiration.

Rhondi said...

Hi Maggie Ann
You're not bragging. You were just happy to have a productive day. We all feel good when that happens.
Sorry that you have had trouble getting on my blog. I've no idea what it could be and no one else has mentioned it. Hope you figure out what the problem is.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Rhondi

nancy said...

As Art LInkletter used to say, "Kids say the darndest things." You have had a really productive day. I had 3 teeth pulled, so I didn't feel much more was required of me until tomorrow. :|
You said your PC is freezing up on my site. No one else is haveing that problem that I know of, but I have a blog I like to visit where that has started happening to me! I emailed Gattina to tell her, but I'm kind of afraid to go back. I don't know what causes it but I'll try to find out what is going on. I'm on wordpress, she is on Blogspot, you are on Blogspot, hmmm. I'm looking for clues. I hope you'll try again. Let me know, please, if you figure out what might be wrong.
Nancy

artfulstampin said...

Well done you on your cleanming, I didn't think you were bragging, sometimes it's nice to share these things, and make them feel like achievements. I understand totally! And many congratulations on your grandson, what a joy!!!