Monday, July 23, 2007

We are back from our trip south. It was a great visit, and we enjoyed every bit of it. My daughter & I made necklaces and ear rings together, and shopped till our heart's content. Its good to be back home but I really miss our grandson, even more than I thought I would. Today flew by as I did a lot of laundry. I am really sleepy so this will be short. Its late and I'll have to come by visiting my blog friends tomorrow. Hope you've had a peach of a day...summer is going by so quickly. Untill tomorrow....

5 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I am so glad you are home. I have really missed you. Sure am glad you all had such a good time. I bet the Grandson missed you also. connie from Texas

Dawn said...

welcome back!

Ann said...

Glad your home safe and sound. We all missed you!

sparrow's song said...

I'm glad your time was wonderful. Sweet dreams.

Mindy said...

Glad to hear your home again and had such a good time! Missed you!!