Ann has tagged me for this meme...smile. So here goes...
- To go to an orchestra performance and the musical notes falling on your ears as the musicians tune sound like velvet...smooth and beautiful.
- The way a good book takes you away, into the heart and life of another person. Such a gift!
- Handling locks of fleece from a sheep, seeing and feeling the texture and lanolin...a miracle God has provided for clothing. You have to experience this to know how satisfying it is.
- Something you've disciplined yourself to work hard at that is coming out good. Oh so satisfying and earned.
- Beauty around me, the color, shape and feel of roses and newly spun wool for example. Creating collages using color and images that take on an artform that is fresh, newly born, so to speak.
- Holding a cup of hot tea and feeling the warmth seep through my hands and enjoying the comfort of it. And so many more things too....
- Knowing that God loves me and has provided a way through the Lord Jesus Christ for my sins to be all forgiven. Knowing one of these days I will be with my daughter and Mom again who have gone on before me & the comfort of the old-fashioned hymns...I could go on and on..smile. Our God created us and we procreate...and we create beauty where ever we can. And enjoy beauty wherever we can. To participate in life is beauty...taking time each day to be thankful and 'taking time to smell the roses'. ~~If you'd like to do this meme...please do and let me know, I'll come visit you!