Tuesday, May 01, 2007

There's nothing like a kitty to make a little girl happy. These vintage photos are from art-e-zine and just wonderful, aren't they! I found this site through one of the collage artists in Wednesday Stamper and love it. ~~Its been so busy lately for me with extra cello practice, and the tatting bug has bitten me. I'll just have to take a picture of my little tatted butterflies ...thanks to 'yarnplayer's wonderful designs on her blog. I'm having so much fun tatting. Better run, I may get that tatting picture posted later though. Isn't it wonderful to be enjoying the sunny warm days now, and see the lawns sprinkled with dandelions...those harbingers of cheer! Have a beautiful day all over the world....I hope. Lets enjoy the sunny days and make the most of them, for sad days do come too. "He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names." Psalms 147:3&4. We can trust him for all! "let everything that hath breath praise the LORD." Praise ye the LORD." What a comfort zone!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks Maggie Ann for that beautiful verse. I really needed to be reminded of that after the day I have had. Thank you for that link also. I will have to keep that in mind for some scrapbooking!

smilnsigh said...

You always have the most lovely vintage photos here. Thank you so much for sharing the link to that sweet site with us.

And yes, we need to enjoy the sunny days, because many sad ones do come. And thank you for commenting a like thought, in my blog today.

Mari-Nanci

Ann said...

I have to thank you for that verse. I had a bad day at work today and almost walked out. But God was there and I'm okay now. I love the picture of the little girl and her kitty. I'll check out that site later. The Beverly Cleary books were the first books I read that made me want to read more. I put the link for the medium bar pan on my blog. I love mine. I use it most everyday. It is great for cookies, chicken nuggets, fries, chicken, bacon, anything you do in the oven. And you can cook bacon on it, wash it and then bake cookies on it without any taste of the bacon. Hope your cello playing is coming along. Thanks for your friendship.

Saija said...

love love love the pic!
i saved the site to favourites ... :)

and as always your reminders to look toward the God of our salvation, rings true!

((hugs))

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for visiting me today! Thanks, too, for the wonderful verse here. At the end of my very busy day, it is a joy.

Lidy

Anonymous said...

art-e-zine is great and they also have an article on different types of transfers. Don't know if you saw that put it is in their archives from last year.