Thursday, April 19, 2007

My heartfelt sympathy to those who have lost loved ones in the Virginia Tech tragedy. You are in our prayers, day after day. We know your loss is devastating. May you find your God near to strengthen and carry you in his arms through each and every moment. Giving your loved one back to God is difficult yet it is the path to peace and healing. Grieve, but little by little, let go. God alone is able to turn the storm into a peaceful calm. He gives eternal life to all those who trust in him and believe on Jesus Christ as personal Saviour. ~~~"But mine eyes are unto thee, O GOD the Lord: in thee is my trust; leave not my soul destitute." Psalm 141:8 We live in a world tainted with evil but we have a strong and sure refuge in God for our souls and total victory in eternity as the redeemed.~~"In my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself, that where I am, there ye may be also.....John 14:1-3 Surrender thy burdens and heartaches to him who longs to help you bear them...."For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." Isaiah 41:13. Print this out if you'd like and take this promise with you as you go through the day....and let God strengthen you and help you in your bereavement. Our thoughts are with you and we remember you in our prayers. May God bless you and comfort you as you look to him.