Five reasons why I blog...just for you Senkyoshi!
1. The first time I ever came across a blog it was a knitting blog, I knew immediately I wanted to have a blog. It was personal, the pictures were wonderful and I was completely taken by the creativity of blogging. I knew it would give me an opportunity to express myself as a person and a crafter. That really appealed to me!
2. Through blogging I have a way to share my faith in Christ as Saviour to many dear ladies who may never have had the opportunity to sit under the good preaching and teaching of the Word of God and hear that God loves them and longs to save them.
3. I am captivated by the ability of technology to post pictures and essays of sorts....thank you 'Blogger'.
4. Kindred spirits! See how this little knickknack lady has her hands clasp over her heart? Thats kind of how I feel when I come visiting your blogs or you come visit mine. Come and visit with me! I'm a shy person really..but not at all when you get to know me. I have found many kindred spirits through blogging.
5. Blogging gives a person a sense of who we are I think. A satisfaction and joy from sharing our thoughts and being able to have an avenue of encouragement and loving kindness towards others who may be having a rough day. Thats what blogging means to me. I enjoy who you are and where God has placed you in this life. Blogging translates blessings to me!