Wednesday, January 24, 2007


This is my Wednesday Stamper artwork. I think Mona Lisa looks happy to be in the company of these two handsome friends of hers, don't you =). I gave her a beaded necklace strung on 26 gauge wire. She is wearing a gold lace mantle too. I used the tin heart with button and bead for embellishment also. This Mona Lisa challenge was fun. Good idea!~~~And to repeat the phrase reading..."how beautiful a day can be" thats just how my day ended. After prayer meeting, my dear friend J. gave me a gorgeous tatted handerchief and crytal buttons...and one fabulous Birthday card. I'm over the moon enjoying my gifts and especially the gift of friendship..I'll be posting a picture of the tatted handkerchief...you won't believe how gorgeous it is. I'm thinking of framing it because it truly is 'art'.

13 comments:

Hermine said...

She looks really happy. Love the details.

Benshirin said...

This is a wonderful idea to combinate Mona with the two men!

Silvia said...

Great idea and wonderful card.

DymphieM said...

your Mona seems to like her company ;o))

Rein said...

Mona looks wonderful! Great kard!

Saija said...

i had to chuckle, as i immediately recognized the lady in the middle! what a cute idea ...

blessings on you!

Mrs. Mac said...

Finally, Mona has a reason to smile :)

gramma_s said...

I enjoyed your post once again. You do things so tastefully, I'd like to see a photo of what you do with all the things you frame. there must be an artistic to put them on a wall.

Teeny Tiny cabin said...

Wonderful to see your joyful creativity!!

Sharon Kay said...

Very good work.....and Mona looks happy to be in the company of two handsome men. I like all the extras that you put on her....good job and well done.

Sharon Kay said...

Very good work.....and Mona looks happy to be in the company of two handsome men. I like all the extras that you put on her....good job and well done.

audrey h. said...

How clever you are :o) I love that she is in the company of those gents...great collage.

belinda said...

haha, she looks very stylish! and indeed in some handsome company. love it.