Wednesday, December 27, 2006


This is what I've been up to for Christmas crafting and I love this bracelet!!! It's so much fun to wear, and easy to make. I got the book..."Treasures Forever" by Connie Sheerin & Janet Pensiero for Christmas. You cut pieces of thin wire...I used 26 gauge and wire your buttons on. I'm going to be making more of these for sure. In the near future I can see a 'button box charm bracelet' in lots of colors. The chain was purchased using my good old "Jo'ann's " coupon and I simply opened up the links on the end and forced on a toogle, using jewelry pliers to keep a good grip. I hope you make one of these...you'll like it! =).

"Cause me to hear thy loving kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust; cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." Psalm 143:8

10 comments:

Amy said...

oh that's very pretty - I'd wear it :-)

Saija said...

well i must pass this along! it is neat! and quite pretty!

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Very pretty Maggie ANN!! YOu did a great job!!

Sandy

Oh happy you had a great Christmas...so did we!!

Anonymous said...

Cute as a button :-)
Maggie Ann, it's beautiful!

Debra said...

What an adorable idea! Thanks for sharing.... Debra

Kim said...

You have the cleverest ideas!

Gina E. said...

What a gorgeous idea! And I love all those greens. A friend of mine is busy making things with beads, and has promised me something. I should show her this picture and ask if she would do one like it for me!

Maiju said...

It's pretty! I have to do one of my own.

Lena said...

Hi Maggie Ann,
I'm happy to hear that you've enjoyed a nice Christmas.
I love your bracelet! The colors remind me of St. Patrick's Day.
Thanks for mentioning my profile. It's intentional for now.

Anonymous said...

This bracelet is gorgeous. I love the green and silver combination. I still wear and love the bracelet you made me :o)