Tuesday, October 31, 2006


This was me today, absorbed in my book after working outside. I only got 1 flower bed done and have 2 to go. Its raining outside and getting cooler each day now. Its hard to believe tomorrow is November 1st. I have so much housework to do...my hobbies are taking up more and more space. Sometimes I envy those who don't have various and sundry hobbies. Their homes must be so tidy and every meal special. But then...maybe not. Maybe dust bunnies grow under thier furniture too....smile. And maybe, they take short-cuts with cooking whenever they can. Life is full of so many things to enjoy, but the best of all is knowing Christ as my Saviour! ....."How often we look upon God as our last and feeblest resource! We go to him because we have nowhere else to go and then we learn that the storms of lilfe have driven us, not upon the rocks, but into the desired haven." George MacDonald Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Saija said...

i think it is special that you have so many interests ...

we never grow old, if we find things to occupy our minds and our hands ...

blessings!

Terry said...

You are a wonderful person Maggie-ann...Love Terry

Jacqueline said...

Maggie Ann I'm sure you won't mind me adding your blog link to my blog - I so love to visit your cozy site and just enjoy who you are!

Mindy said...

I do wish that I knew how to quilt or knit. Those would be a lovely way to apend the evening, creating! Maybe I just need to do it! Enjoy your day Maggie Ann! Blessings to you and yours in your cozy home....

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I take short cuts with cooking whenever I can!!! Great and true quote!