Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Home sweet home, how good to be back. We had a wonderful visit with our daughter and her family. Our grandson was just as adorable as he can be. We made some gorgeous new necklaces and earrings together....just lots of fun all round. I still haven't gotten the pictures off the memory stick yet. We just got back late Saturday night and I'm up to my kneecaps in laundry. More posting later....hubby has a day off and I've got him working on my 'honey-do' list. How sweet it is....=).

"Come walk with me through life, my friend, arm in arm we'll stroll. With love and hope to light our path, and faith to guide our souls."

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Welcome back, my friend...

Mrs. Darling said...

Is that a pic of your house, cause if it is could you just let me borrow that vase of flowers over this wedding weekend? I have the perfect place for it! LOL

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Maggie Ann..so nice to have you back. I am also happy to hear that you had a great time with your daughter and of course grand child. My two youngest grandchildren just started school here in Savannah. My two oldest ones just started high school...what a comparison. I just thought of that. WOW!! Man am I getting OLD..YEAP!!
Anyway off of me...nice to have you back..Sandy

Saija said...

YAY she's back! :o)
good to hear your "voice" again ... !!!!

Mindy said...

So glad to hear your back...safe and sound and with alot of memories made!! What a beautiful flower arrangment by the way....wow!!! Blessings to you dear...

Mrs. Mac said...

You were missed!