Tuesday, November 15, 2005

On a cheerful note, Woody, Spot and I would like to thank all of you ladies for the comments you left me.....which has put a big smile on my face! And just for the record, the post about my tea 'tray'...well, the tea pot was empty, just used it for a 'prop'...thats why the teabag was in the cup and not the teapot. It is a very lovely platter and does make a feminine heart savor the tea even more.( Peggy, I can't wait for you to get your tea and try it.) I've had a good day,I got lots of ironing done,a good practise time and a good cello lesson tonight. I have two things on my mind for tomorrow...one is a crazypatch bookmarker. I've never done crazy patch and am looking forward to trying this. The other thing I'd like to try is knitting a sock! Well, ok, maybe not tomorrow. I'm way behind in the cross-stitch department. Wish Woody was handy with a needle and thread. Ha!.....Finn, yes the Christmas tags are very easy to make. One pattern and off you go. Signing off for tonight with the words to a hymn that our whole family sang in church....many years ago, but that is as true tonight as it was then. "He who safely keepeth, Slumbers not, nor sleepeth; Tho' by all the world forsaken, Wherefore should I fear? That which He hath spoken....Never can be broken, Who shall harm the trusting heart When He is near? Alfred B.Smith, hymn. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Miss Robyn said...

:) what a lovely post - thanks MaggieAnn xox

sparrow's song said...

You shared,
"...and a good cello lesson tonight"

Gasp! You play cello? I'm tried piano but didn't get too far.

The other thing I'd like to try is knitting a sock! Well, ok, maybe not tomorrow.

I think, if I'm not mistaken, that English men learn how to knit. Yes. I was acqainted with a young man from England who told me that he used to knit his own socks when he was small. No josh!

There's a snake in my boot!

Peggy said...

I just love coming here Ms. Maggie! I always leave with a smile.

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

I wish I could play the cello. Such an amazing instrument. I've taken up the piano starting just last year for the first time. It's so wonderful to be able to express oneself with an instrument. Even if, like in my case, it's played badly ;-)

Kitty Couture said...

Dear Maggie, you always leave such an impression of serenity... It is so restful coming to your blog. A true haven for your blogging friends! Thank you!