Friday, October 28, 2005

Just Me....

Just a little post from Maggie Ann. I have tried repeatedly to post with pictures using the 'Hello' program which is malfunctioning. Very frustrating to be 'photo-less' as you might imagine. For the time being I give up! I want to say also, as I travel the web-blogs, I can't give endorsement to everything on other blogs, but do so enjoy things here and there to link up to it. So, if you encounter something not kosher for Maggie Ann...you will know....she just may have winced. Now, what a remarkable word that one is 'lol'.

5 comments:

Gina E. said...

Oh good - it's not just me then!

Peggy said...

I had trouble posting my pics too so there are none today

Finn said...

Hello Miss Maggie, so good to see you today..*S* I hope you have sunshine on your shoulders..*VBS*
I also, could not get Hello or the Blogger link to accept photographs this morning...so have just posted now.
Thanks for the Victorian catalog link..that looks like a wonderful place to browse..*S*

Saija said...

when i have problems with posting pics, i sometimes use www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com (i have an account there) ... i too feel lost if i can't post a picture ... we are so visual aren't we!

blessings dear Maggie Ann on your weekend!!!

Maggie Ann said...

Whew! What a relief to hear that some of you are having trouble posting pictures today too. I just said to my son, I don't like my blog without pictures! (I suspect I'm spoiled).... Hello Ms*Finn...I did have sunshine on my shoulders today. I sat downstairs in my craft room and collaged. When I collage, there is no such thing as a clock. *s* Thankyou dear Saija for the urls'. I just might have to use one!