Sunday, October 16, 2005

Birthday greetings to my cello teacher, who is as young and pretty as this rose. We have so much to do tomorrow, and high hopes to accomplish alot but it never seems to work out that way. Whats that old Amish saying? 'the hurrier I go the further behind I get'? Thats the great part about a new day...'theres no mistakes in it ' as the quote from Anne of Green Gables goes. Now theres an interesting author for you. I've been meaning to read that series again but there is so much to read, and do. I have gotten a new sewing machine and want to spend some time getting familiar with it. We had a 'new owners class' Saturday and it was nice. This machine has a memory...once you make the first button-hole it will make the rest by itself. We made one in class and it worked once and once messed up. It doesn't do embroidery but has some fancy stitchs on it which I will love. I've never had an overcast stitch before. That should save lots of time. Well, if I don't call it a day, I'll be eating into tomorrow...so to speak. You'd think I would have learned that lesson before...but I do tend to be a night owl. Ending my day with this thought....'The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him." Psalms 28:7  Posted by Picasa

No comments: