Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My blouse is done! It was very easy to sew. The pattern is a Simplicity # 8523. It is a pull-over pattern. I think next time I may try a little smaller size. This pattern is a keeper and I'm already thinking of making it in a print next. You have the option of square, round or v-neck also. The material is a linen look. Actually I bought the material to make a skirt and there wasn't enough and am I ever glad there wasn't because now I have this handy dandy blouse that was a piece of cake to sew. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Finn said...

Absolutely beautiful blouse Maggie Ann. I would never have known you made it. Keep up the great work. I read some of your archived things last evening and saw the lovely orange skirt you made. Very nice !

Raehan said...

Looks great!

Kitty Couture said...

It is absolutely gorgeous and perfectly sewn! Well done Maggie Ann. It is so classy! I just love square necks, they're so graceful. Congratulations!

Laurie said...

Beautiful blouse Maggie Ann, I like your necklace too!

Saija said...

you are a lady of many many talents, and as sweet as can be on top of it all!

just lovely, Maggie Ann!