Monday, July 25, 2005

Hello to a new day....an overcast day here but its the beginning of a new week. One week closer to heaven than ever before. I'm hoping to get another skirt cut out this morning and practise my bullion roses so that means no dallying on the computer. My hubby has a day off and about a million things to do. So, I'm away to get busy here. I have a special prayer request for a lady who suffered a bad stroke this week and has a special needs daughter at home. This is yet another hard trial for them....Philippians 4:6.."Be careful (or anxious) for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." This is a good thing for me to meditate on today. Hopefully I will lose the worry and gain God's precious peace. Posted by Picasa

No comments: