Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Going to heaven is as simple as 'A' , 'B', 'C'. ....'A'. Admit we are sinners...Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God"....'B'. Believe that Jesus died for your sins...John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."....'C'. Call upon Jesus to forgive you of your sins and save you. In the book of Romans chapter 10, verse 9 God says, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation". Every single person in the world that lays hold on salvation comes to God the very same way. He or she hears God's word, Titus 1:2 "In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie"....and experiences the conviction of God the Holy Spirit, driving home to our hearts the truth of God... realizing that Jesus died on the cross and rose again to take the punishment for your sins. Repenting and owning this truth, confessing it to God in prayer, and asking for forgiveness and to be saved, in Jesus name. It could be a prayer like this.....Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. I know that you died on the cross to pay for my sins. Please forgive me and cleanse me from all my sin and save me. Thankyou for saving me. In Jesus name, Amen........The beauty of Gods intense love for each of us is that were you or I the only person on the earth, Christ would have come and suffered on that cruel cross for us. In the book of John chapter 10 verse 28 God tells us, "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." What a beautiful definition of salvation.....a great outpouring of Gods love for sinners such as you and me.  Posted by Hello

No comments: