Thursday, May 26, 2005

This teapot was a Christmas gift from my Mom many years ago. I don't use it very often because it is so pretty, ( don't want it to break). Usually though, its the things in life that we do use alot that we get the most satisfaction out of. I think I'm learning, the older I get, to just relax and be myself, instead of worrying about what other people think. That means time out for tea whenever I can manage it, especially with a friend or two. Its hightime for me to plan another tea-party with my friends. I am loving getting to know others through their blogs, its just great. Tonight I visited a blog whereupon was a picture of the lady's sewing machine. It was a Singer but with a crank handle. That was the first one I have ever seen. She could put that on the "Antiques Roadshow". It is in working order ,to boot. And, I admired some 'crazy patchs', while surfing, and some tatting. To think we can chat and visit each others homes and flowerbeds and pet projects is just amazing to me. Little did I know, that my first experience with the internet would lead to blogging. (Thankyou son-in-law for the gift of the Web TV), which I thought was so great. The computer has opened up a whole new world. You know, our God is so loving and kind, he puts within our reach just what we desire, so many times. I am thankful for all the blessings He has so richly bestowed on me. The most precious of all being my own personal salvation. "I will sing the wondrous story, Of the Christ who died for me, How He left His home in glory...For the cross of Calvary" Do you know the tune? I hear it singing in my mind. Goodnight, thanks for coming by. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is a lovely teapot!
i know what you mean about blogging and the internet. it has opened up a whole new world for me too and i've made so many friends...