Saturday, May 28, 2005

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." Psalms 19:1 ~~This day has gone by so quickly. I should make a note of it on my calendar. The evangelist whose preaching I sat under and got gloriously saved therein.....called today to say Hello. That was a smile-maker for me. During the progress of the day, I made a spaghetti dinner, had devotions out of Philippians "For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" the Apostle Paul said during a time in his life when he was probably on trial and didn't know how it would turn out. One thing he did know and know well, was that God would take care of him. I like his strong and confident faith. What a good example for us. I also had a good cello practice tonight. Then, some fun. I played some children's games I found on the computer. I know that sounds kind of lame, but it was fun....honest :-) ( I'll put a link over on my MSN blog) . I'd better get going here....goodnight all! Posted by Hello

No comments: