Monday, April 18, 2005

Another shot of the conservatory tulips. This day has gone by so quickly I can't believe its over. As you can see, I'm still awake and wondering why I'm not asleep like the other sensible family members. "Nothing is so beautiful as spring !" Gerard Manley Hopkins. His middle name reminds me of Laura Ingalls husband, Manny. Now there was a book. I loved reading the one that told about her life. Hey, I just found the book I was thinking of. I even left my computer to scan the bookshelves for it. Donald Zochert wrote "Laura", the Life of Laura Ingalls Wilder, with 8 pages of photos. It is a fabulous biography of a wonderful lady whose lived to be 90 years old. This book made a wonderful impression on me. It tells her story like it was. An interesting read !! Posted by Hello

No comments: