Monday, November 22, 2004

Work first, then results

We have been so busy scraping wallpaper off of our kitchen walls and painting, getting ready for some new cabinets. Trouble is, our contractor is ill with the flu. So, the kitchen will be not so nice for a while, but we'll manage. (A positive attitude can't hurt).Remembering where the kitchen contents are stored is a little mind'boggling however. It's been nice to have a little break from all that....Tomorrow my husband and I will hang the new paper. Tonight is my cello lesson and I've got a gorgeous music piece,"Breval Sonata" to work on. The timing is the thing to conquer mostly. My teacher is awesome, really !!...........I have come across some Christian blogs lately that have been a blessing and I am tapping into their links happily. My devotions today have been from Hebrews chapter 11, the "faith" chapter. Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please him; for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." My prayer is that the Lord will keep me ready for the Master's use, if it is only going about my household duties with a fresh heart, uplifted, walking in the Spirit. Looking up to Him instead of around and within....Looking Up....."My faith looks up to thee....Thou Lamb of Calvary,....Saviour divine!.....Now hear me while I pray, Take all my guilt away, O let me from this day...Be wholly thine." Wishing you a pleasant evening.

No comments: