Monday, August 09, 2004

Too Bad....

Too bad I had a cracked filling and went to the dentist this afternoon. I feel like the old-time pictures of the woman with the swollen cheek and a cloth tied around her head, trying to get relief from the toothache. I imagine they had ice or heat in the cloth. Tomorrow it will be all better. It doesn't hurt, I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Hopefully it won't turn into a root canal job, you know how that happens sometimes with old fillings that are deep......I am reading HTML 4 Dummies..hmmnn...Is it helping? What is helping for sure is the Microsoft site I stumbled upon. I discovered "line break"
, and how happy that makes me to see the results. Now, to understand how to make a "hot link" for the sidebar. The light is beginning to dawn, if ever so slowly.

1 comment:

Purses Purses 123 said...

Hi there Maggie Ann. I was searching on the search engines for handbag and purse related websites using the keyword purse sak and found your cool page with the title Too Bad..... I am looking for ideas on how to improve my own site using different keywords and was amazed how simple it was to find your site using the keyword purse sak. Perhaps we could do a link exchange at some point. Anyway, I’m glad I found you on the web.