Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Reflections

As I sit here with the rain tapping at my window, I am reflecting back on my last few days. Good is the equivalent of excellent in many instances. We attended my cello teachers recital Sunday, which inspired me to a much more succesful cello practise on Monday and consequently my lesson the day following went much better. It is suprising that good experiences often yield good fruits, in attitude and deeds. I reflect on the shortness of life on earth and the goodness of God to provide eternal life for all who put thier faith and trust in Christ alone for salvation. Better even yet, an existence in the presence of God, in whom is no shadow of turning, and where not a single tear or regret will ever be found......there are so many things to reflect on....the beauty of a single flower, the panorama of the heavens at the close of the day when the sky is painted with fluffy clouds and the purest of color washes.....the luxury of soap and water....the voices and presence of those we love.....I could go on and on....suffice it to say, I am thankful for many things, great and small. "Blessed is everyone that feareth the LORD; that walketh in his ways." Wishing you a good week.

No comments: