Friday, June 28, 2019

Summer Bliss...hit or miss!

I wish....I wish,  that I knew how to get my computer to only load the last upload or two of photos.  Instead,  it struggles to upload every picture....hundreds and more!  There is no such thing as a quick post anymore.  And...at my age and with my health on the fritz, its easier to give in and let my blog fade away.  Ahhh....thats a shame.  Blogging has been a blessing to me for probably 15 years maybe.

I do tire rapidly now and with hubby home 24/7....things aren't as relaxed (quite) as they used to be, when I puttered about the house (smelling the roses....and doing nothing much else)  and spent hours in Blogland.  I must rest quite a bit now and often even forget!!! I have a blog. My, my.

I am reading the Father Tim series by Jan Karon and loving it so much!  And still knitting little clothes for my knitted kitty cat and her friend...a knitted bunny that are to die for cute.


6 comments:

Saija said...

it was just lovely to see this post up … and yes, life has changed in the 15 years since we all met online … seems like such a sweet time … even tho' I felt so "daring" to actually venture out into cyber space! now facebook has every minute recorded for some …

but such a blessing to make friends like you … praying that you don't get discouraged by our "nothing but dust" bodies … we do have new ones awaiting … ((HUGS))

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Do not get discouraged! I used to post two and three times a week, now not so much! Health issues of the hubby mostly and some mine with having to do most of the home things and such now. Much love.

Dolly said...

Nice to hear from you, Maggie.
I love the Father Tim series !

Sandra said...

Very beautiful flowers. Greetings.

Saija said...

I have not read the Father Tim series, I hear good reports from everyone who has …

and congrats on the years that you have invested into your marriage … Leo and I celebrate 45 next month … it has gone by so quickly, even tho' 36 of those years has been filled with his disability … and doctors, etc etc … so glad that heaven doesn't have any waiting rooms in clinics! YAY!!!

big hugs to you, as we've always said - too bad we don't live closer, tea and a chat would be so welcome …

Winifred said...

She is lovely & her little handbag is so sweet. What a lovely little kitty.

Hope you are keeping well, take care.